March 11, 2022
Access to Finance Report
Clients and other stakeholders have told us time and again about the challenges that SMEs experience in accessing the finance they need – particularly when it comes to applying for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
That’s why we commissioned a survey investigating SMEs’ experiences in applying for CBILS and seeking alternatives.
This report summarises our findings and provides analysis based on our expertise in the field of SME finance.
- Key findings on the challenges facing SMEs when accessing coronavirus business interruption loans schemes (CBILS)
- Statistics on SMEs’ awareness of alternative finance options
- Conclusions on how alternative finance can support the SME sector
- Checklist for preparing SMEs to approach an alternative lender
- Trends for the future
- Insight from industry experts
Click here to download.