Reparo has provided additional funds for existing client looking to add to its haulage fleet.
The company is an MOT testing centre that deals with both the public and businesses. It’s based in Newcastle and is run by a husband and wife team.
The directors first came to us in 2020 when COVID-19 first struck. The government had waived the need for MOTs, and most commercial vehicles had been taken off the road.
The company was losing money fast and needed financial support. We provided them with a £140,000 loan.
A New Venture
Since then, the client has launched a new division of the company that provides road haulage services.
This new venture has been successful and the directors wanted to expand the business by adding two new haulage vehicles.
But the company’s finances hadn’t fully recovered and so they needed funding to buy the vehicles.
That’s when they came back to Reparo.
Always There for Our Clients
We were happy to provide the client with a top-up loan on top of their existing loan. Here’s why:
- We already understood the business and the challenges it had faced.
- They had a spotless repayment record on their existing loan.
- The directors were able to provide security on the loan.
- Everything was already in place, so there was no need to re-document anything.
We were happy to lend the client an additional £40k.
This loan shows how Reparo stays close to its clients, not only supporting them in the bad times, but also during recovery and growth periods.
It also shows the flexibility of our structured loans product – if your working capital position changes then we’re happy to discuss additional finance options.
If you need fast access to short-term working capital, get in touch.
We offer two products:
- Cash Flow Loans from £10k to £75k: perfect in a cash flow emergency.
- Structured Loans from £75k to £1m: highly flexible solutions.
Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 0161 451 5710.