March 11, 2022
Responsible Lending Report
The pandemic has led to an increase in small businesses taking out loans. However, some lenders aren’t making their clients fully aware of the personal risk they agree to when taking out finance.
That’s why we commissioned a survey investigating SMEs’ attitudes to gain an understanding of business borrowing.
This report summarises the results and provides analysis based on our findings and our expertise in SME business loans.
- Key findings on the attitudes towards and understanding of business borrowing amongst SMEs.
- Statistics on SMEs understanding a Personal Guarantee.
- Things to consider before taking out a business loan
- Why it’s essential to understand a Personal Guarantee.
- Expert insights into business loans for SMEs
Click here to download.